Heating cables can be used to maintain the water at a certain minimum temperature, but also to protect filters and filter tubes against frost.
Inner cases such as quarantine cases can also be heated using these cables.
In Central Europe and during a regular winter the heating cable is pre-eminently suitable for maintaining the water temperature of ponds of approximately 3.2-4.9 ft³ at 6-10º C. For this purpose spread the cable on the entire bottom of the pond or hot tub as precisely as possible and then cover the pond/hot tub.
Delivering time: 5 days
Properties of Warming Cable:
- Digital time thermostat
- Adjustable on time, temperature and a combination of time/temperature
- Day and night switching-on possible (a maximum of 3 intervals)
- 230 volt
- Separate temperature sensor with a 3.2 ft (1.0 m) cable
- Temperature range of 0° – 40° C.
- Max. 3500W (16A at 230V)
- Including a 1,5V AAA-battery
- Length 78.7 ft (24m)
- Power 480 Watt
- Voltage 230 Volt
- Silicon outer material
- Flexible at every temperature
- Double insulated
- 4.92 ft (1,5 m) electric cable